Len the Plumber Has Been Acquired by Thompson Street Capital Partners
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Len the Plumber, LLC (“LTP” or the “Company”) provides full-service residential plumbing solutions, including drain cleaning, main line clog removal, sewer backups & repairs, sewer line, water heater, heating system, water line, gas line, and sump pump services.
- LTP offers same-day service, seven days a week to 60,000 families annually
- LTP engaged League Park to explore strategic options with regard to a potential sale transaction.
- LTP was acquired by Thompson Street Capital Partners, a St. Louis-based private equity firm focused on investing in founder-led middle market businesses.
LEAGUE PARK’S ROLE:
- Identified potential strategic and financial buyers and developed a customized process to market the Company.
- Prepared investment materials and presentations to assist buyers in evaluating the Company.
- Contacted potential buyers, managed a broad sale process, and secured acquisition offer.
- Assisted the Company in analyzing proposed valuations, transaction structures, and terms and conditions.
- Facilitated the due diligence process.
- Assisted in the negotiation and closing of the transaction.
League Park is a boutique investment bank that professionally and ethically advises clients on strategies aimed to maximize shareholder value. We assist middle market companies with transactions that generate value through mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, capital raising , and outsourced corporate development.
Wayne Twardokus216.455.9989 firstname.lastname@example.org May 2020